At least six people were injured on Wednesday after a bomb explosion in a building official in the city of Imphal, the capital of Manipur state, India.
The explosion occurred around 13:30 (local time) in a building of the Department of Public Works of the city.
So far, nobody has claimed responsibility for the attack. This is the second such incident happens in the capital of Manipur in the last 15 days. On 30 November, a bomb killed the man who carried it during the course of a festival.
- Century Direct Group reports on explosion in Morocco
- Seven killed in gas cylinder explosion and fire in train in India-Century Direct Group Services
- Brazilian filmmaker dies during debate
- Century Direct Group report on subway bombing in Belarus
- Religious festival on the Ganges ends with 16 dead in India- Century Direct Group Services