Century Direct Group has learned that Interior Minister of Pakistan Rehman Malik reported to India that the wanted terrorist Dawood Ibrahim is not in Pakistan. Dawood Ibrahim is wanted by India for the terrorist attack on Mumbai in 1993. But India’s secretary Gopal K Pillai dismissed Malik’s words and is sure that Dawood is hiding somewhere in Pakistan.
Century Direct Group heard that Mr. Pillai said on Tuesday that: “Dawood is in Pakistan. We would welcome any more information about Dawood.” Mr. Ibrahim is married to a Pakistani lady and owns various houses in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. Indian intelligence believe that he maybe hiding in one of his houses or even protected by Pakistani intelligence agency.
- Century Direct Group reports on India – Pakistan trade talks
- Century Direct Group: Al Qaida may take revenge on US for Osama bin Laden death
- Century Direct Group comments on polygamy case
- Century Direct Group: Kentucky governer making a deal with Indian company
- Century Direct Group: Indian population have grown