Century Direct Group received reports about the first trade talks between India and Pakistan. The talks started today at the five-stars Serena hotel in Islamabad between commerce and trade secretaries Zaffar Mehmood from Pakistan and Rahul Khullar of India. The two days meeting is the first one after 2008 Mumbai attacks that killed around 166 people, where India blames Pakistani terrorist group Lashkar-e-Taiba. But now both countries are hoping to join forces to boost trade in both countries.
According to Century Direct Group sources Rahul Khullar said that “We are ready and willing to move forward and our only perspective here is one of constructive engagement to move the bilateral trade agenda and commercial agenda ahead and fast.” Pakistan’s economy is far behind that of India. Approximate trade volume of India and Pakistan is around $2 billion.
- Century Direct Group: India bans food import from Japan
- Century Direct Group comments on polygamy case
- Century Direct Group: Indian population have grown
- Century Direct Group: Kentucky governer making a deal with Indian company
- Century Direct Group learns of Donald Trump’s desires to run for president