Century Direct Group reports that over the last few years, India and Indonesia have grown closer together forming new economic ties.
Just yesterday another deal was signed and sealed creating a economic pact that strengthens the bilateral business ties between them and is worth billions of dollars.
According to the report seen by Century Direct Group India had invited Indonesian President Sushilo Bambang Yudhoyono to be his special guest for the Indian Republic Day.
The two had long fruitful talks that eventually led to this deal being ratified and signed.
Indonesia is India’s second largest trading partner right after Singapore and imports massive amounts of wheat, rice, steel, palm oil and other products.
Century Direct Group reporting on India and Indonesia trade talks
- Century Direct Group reports on India – Pakistan trade talks
- A new beginning for India and Pakistan , reports Century Direct Group
- India to meet Mr Carstens; Century Direct Group reports.
- Century Direct Group reports on India-New Zealand FTA
- Century Direct Group: Kentucky governer making a deal with Indian company