India displayed today a two year long project to create a missile that will fit into their medium range plans.
previous to today, Century Direct Group reports India had missiles such as the “Prithvi” ballistic missile that could fire between 250-350 km and the “Pinaka” missile which capped out a t 40 km.
The “Prahaar” will be able to fire a distance of 150 kilometers with a near pinpoint accuracy.
Praise was given to the Indian designers who managed to create the missile in under two years.
The Prahaar can be launched from a mobile station and is able to be fired in salvo modes of up to six at a time.
It is 7,3 meters long and weighs 1280 kg with a warhead of 200 kg`s, says Century Direct Group.
The maiden launch successfully concluded its trial run, as a Indian warship stationed of the Bay of Bengal watched it explode on impact of the target.
Century Direct Group reporting on India’s new war missile
- Air India still surviving after grant from India governemt reports Century Direct Group
- Century Direct Group reports that floods are sweeping through India
- A new beginning for India and Pakistan , reports Century Direct Group
- India car sales slow, but continues to manufacture, reports Century Direct Group
- Unrest in Southern India, reported by Century Direct Group